Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Let's Catch Up!

Hey y'all! Sorry I have been missing from the blog for a while. Things are very busy around here, but I'm sure everyone is feeling the busyness of this time of year. I started listening to Christmas carols on the radio & I am getting so excited for the holiday season!! My kids,on the other hand, are not thrilled by my early onset of Christmastitis! They better learn to deal, quickly!
So before I barrel head first into Christmas, I thought I'd share some pics from Halloween & our latest happenings. We had a nerd (albeit a cute one) & a werewolf roaming around here.


We all had a lot of fun on Halloween! We had our traditional pizza dinner with the family & our close friends & neighbors. Since Halloween was on a Friday this year, the kids stayed out longer & then we had some other friends join us at our house for a little adult & kid fun!!


   The day after Halloween, Leah had a Cotillion dance to attend. She was thrilled to get dressed up & even curled her hair! The girls went out to dinner before the dance & had a great time!

We went with some friends to see Marvel Universe Live. It was exciting & fast-paced, but very loud & Ty was not a huge fan! But he did lose a tooth while we were there! He was excited about that. That was the third one in a week! And he lost another one today at school! He looks so adorable with no teeth in the front. 
It has been a fun-filled month for sure! And it's flying by. 
I hope it's enjoyable for you too!
~Stephanie  

No comments:

Post a Comment