Friday, November 21, 2014

School Days Mini

Hey y'all & happy Friday!! Remember when I shared this layout a few weeks ago? I am continuing with my guest spot at Nani ke Ola this month & was super excited to create this mini album using the 7Dots Illumination collection!! 
I said before that this collection reminded me of school days, so I went with that theme again & this time made a mini album from all of the tags! Have you ever wondered what to do with all the tiny 2x3 sized school photos of your kids? I found just the right solution!! Now they can all be kept in one spot.
This is the cover. Everything here is from 7Dots (with the exception of my alphas & numbers, sequins, ribbon & birds' nest charm) & can be found in the store.

I used the smaller tags to put Leah's grade level on. They worked perfectly for this purpose! 
Her school picture, along with a word or phrase & a sequin or two, & the tag is done! 


  


And there you have it- a simple, but so very cute mini album to showcase school photos through your childs' school career! 

extra supplies: 
-alphas & number-American Crafts Thickers
-rumple ribbon-Lovebug Creations              
-sequins-miscellaneous                                
-pearls-Prima                                            
                    -keyhole charm-Melissa Francis                       
             
Thanks for stopping by today! 
Stay crafty!!
~Stephanie  


 

1 comment: