Saturday, November 15, 2014

Scrapbook Saturday

Hey y'all and happy Saturday! I am beyond thrilled to be guest designing for Paper Wings Productions this month! I have a Scrapbook Saturday post to share today.



The scrapbook layout I am sharing with you was created using the September Mixed Media Kit. This kit is chock full of great papers, chipboard & fun ephemera!





I knew I wanted to put the gorgeous My Mind's Eye paper to good use, so I pulled out some of my circle punches, selected some of my favorite papers from the 6x6 pad and went to town! 

    
  I used a 2-inch circle punch, a 1-inch scalloped circle punch & my favorite sunburst punch to use on the papers. I began by placing the largest ones in a circle around my page. I filled in with the smaller circles where necessary.


The chipboard pieces in the kit are from UmWow Studio & are so adorable. I love how well they work with the fun pictures of the kids at the apple orchard!
I took some alpha letters from my stash (Thickers) to create the title and a ticket to document the date, but everything else came from the awesome kit!! 

Here is my completed layout

I hope I have inspired you to create this weekend! There is a fun challenge going on for the month of November on the Paper Wings blog. It is "Anything Goes", so get creating & link up to win!!

Have a crafty day!
~Stephanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment