Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Use It Up Tuesday-October Afternoon

Hi y'all! Hope you are having a good Tuesday. The kids had another snow day here today! We got about 2 inches but it is all melted now! We were able to squeeze in some sledding at our favorite spot though this morning. The kids had a blast, even though the hill eventually turned into a mud pit! They had a snowball fight too. We came home & got into dry clothes & then went to lunch at Panera with some of their friends & my sister & nephew. They are now watching a movie while I scrap! All in all, it's been a good day!

My latest layout was created for the "label" challenge on October Afternoon's blog.
Since it is my "UIUT" post, I pulled older papers & label stickers from my stash.
 
These papers are from the Farm Girl collection & the labels are from several different collections. I used them around the page to do my journaling on!
To give my page some dimension, I added a doily behind my photo with some twine on top & an arrow sticker on top of the twine. A couple more label stickers allowed for the date & a sweet sentiment for my kids. My 2 LOVE Great Wolf Lodge & ask to go there every summer!! 
The glitter alphas are Thickers from American Crafts.
 
I am loving all of October Afternoon's blog challenges! They are helping me use up my stash & break into new products too!!
 
Have a wonderful night & craft on!
~Stephanie   
 
    

1 comment: