Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope today is filled with all things sweet & lots of hugs & kisses!!

I have a card to share that I made for my Valentine of almost 23 years. ( We really can't be that old!)


I  used some patterned paper from my scrap bin from Glitz Design (the black & white stripe), A red heart shaped doily & the stickers here are from Echo Park. I kept the design simple as he is an understated guy. I did use my Fiskars border punch along the bottom edge of the white cardstock. The wood veneer alphas are from Studio Calico. I hope he enjoys the card!

Last Sunday was Leah's final Cotillion dance & it was the Cupid's Ball. Dad's took their daughters while moms attended with their sons. Here is a picture of Leah & Drew before they left for the dance. She said they had fun but she is glad the dances are over. I think the novelty quickly wore off!


 
We are headed out to watch my nephew's basketball game & then to a local pharmacy for breakfast that the kids love! I think we will also take them to get donuts to enjoy later.
Enjoy this fun day, y'all!
xo
~Stephanie
     

No comments:

Post a Comment