Thursday, February 5, 2015

I Love You

Wow-another post today! I am on fire!!
I love everything about Valentine's Day (I am a romantic at heart)-the colors, the candy, the flowers, expressing your love for others, even all the cute scrapbooking supplies! I have a PL spread to share with you that uses Valentine's Day supplies for a non-Valentine's picture. It's of my son (who was 3 at the time) dressing up in his sister's dress-up clothes! And check out  the adorable flair from The Crafty Pickle :
 
I used one of the flair buttons from the Watercolor Hearts set. It's perfect for just about any project!!
 
 
I also used the "Love This Face" button from the Everyday Photo set.   These are so much fun!!
 
(And oh, how I love that face!) 

 
These journal cards are from 7Dots Studio; the alphas are AC Thickers & the sequins is also from The Crafty Pickle. Taniesa even creates custom flair buttons! Check it all out in the store.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day.
~Stephanie
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment