Monday, February 2, 2015

Valentine's Day Mason Jars

Hey y'all! Happy February, already!!
I am thinking about Valentine's Day, which will be here before we know it! I wanted to do something small for the kids' teachers, so I thought mason jars filled with candy would be perfect. Who doesn't love chocolate?!

 I bought these jars at the dollar spot at Target then pulled out a bunch of Valentine related embellishments to decorate them.
 
The flair buttons are from The Crafty Pickle from the Watercolor Hearts set. This set is great for Valentine's Day & comes with six assorted 1" buttons.
 
 
 
I filled the jars with a bunch of chocolate kisses, a chocolate heart & candy bar. I think their teachers will enjoy them-I know I would! Now I just need to make a few more before February 14th!!
 
Take care & keep crafty!
~Stephanie    
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment