Thursday, March 5, 2015

Carry Me Away-SOUS Sketch

Hey y'all! Hope this Thursday finds you well & surviving winter. We are expected to get more sleet & snow today-ugh!!

Today I want to share my latest layout using the February 27 SOUS sketch from the wonderful Nanne!
I used photos of my kids on the carousel at a local amusement park from almost four years ago! Yes they are old, but I never scrapped them & I was looking for some pictures that were NOT winter themed!!! I am so ready for Spring to get here! 
Here is a look at the fun sketch:




I went with the overall design & placement of the sketch, but I substituted a doily for the larger circle in the sketch.
 
All of my papers are from Bella Blvd. The "Carry Me Away" tag, the wooden ticket & the pink twine are from My Mind's Eye. The "Love Ya" flair & pink acrylic buttons are from Heidi Swapp. The lovely fringe trim below my pictures is from Studio Calico.
 
 
The blue feathers were an old pair of earrings that I just snipped the chain & post off of! I love repurposing & recycling household items on my projects!!  
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you get a chance to play along with this fun sketch from Stuck On U Sketches!! If you do, please link up so that we can see your creations!
Have a wonderful Thursday!!
Hugs xo  
~Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout! I love the mix of manufacturers and those blue feathers are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page...love your papers & embellies & happy photos....I do not envy your cold winters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Stephanie. Wonderful layout. Love all the mixes of papers and embellishments. Such a fun memory to document. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours you used, great job with the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete