Friday, March 20, 2015

Hi There-MSAM & Basic Grey

Happy Friday friends!!
Today is reveal day at Mt Scraps & More Sketches. The newest sketch, #102, was designed by guest designer, Ashley Horton! She is super talented & her sketch is oh-so-fun! Take a look:

 
Love the circles here! This is what I created:
 
 
I used Basic Grey's Remember When paper & circle stickers from their Capture collection. 
 
 
I love the colors & the polka dots on this paper but wanted to tone it down a bit, so I added some white paint before layering my photo & stickers.
 
 
The fringe trim under my photo is from Studio calico.

 
My alphas are from AC Thickers.

 
Make sure to visit the MSAMS blog to see all the fabulous creations from the designers! Also, if you link up by March 31, you could win a great prize!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
~Stephanie
 
 
 
   

1 comment: