Thursday, May 7, 2015

Joyful

Hey y'all! I want to share the latest layout I created, using My Scraps & More Sketches' sketch #105. This sketch was designed by the fabulous Audrey Yeager! Here, take a look:



And here is my layout:
 
I started with white cardstock & placed a large piece of paper at the bottom. I have mixed up manufacturers here again. Papers and stickers are from Simple Stories & October Afternoon. I love the way these two lines, I Am & Saturday Mornings coordinate!!  
 
 
This is a photo of Leah with a Jonas Brothers CD that she was sooo excited to receive, Christmas 2010!!
I layered a couple pieces of paper & some white tissue paper under my photo.
 
 
I was able to pull out my favorite punch, the deer head from EK Success. I layered it on top of some fringe-cut tissue paper & added a rhinestone to the antler. The house sticker is from Simple Stories.
 
 
Here's another deer & my alphas are from AC Thickers.
 
 
I hope you find the time to play along with Audrey's awesome sketch! Link up if you do! We love seeing all your creations!  And, you'll be entered into the drawing to win this lovely prize!!
 
May Prize! 
 
Stay crafty, my friends!
~Stephanie
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment