Thursday, May 28, 2015

Patch Love

Hey y'all! Happy Thursday (it's almost the weekend)!! Today I am sharing my layout using the latest sketch from Stuck On U Sketches. The May 22 sketch was created by Leah.


Here is a look at my page:

 
I pretty much stuck to the sketch completely! I loved it and didn't feel the need to change things!
Most of my papers are older ones that I pulled from my stash, but the pink circle paper is from Bella Blvd. Sophisticates collection. 
 
 
This photo is from our annual trip to the pumpkin patch, in 2010!! My daughter loves searching for just the "right" pumpkin! The wood veneer hearts & alphas are from Studio Calico.
 

 
We hope you get a chance to play along with this awesome sketch! Link up here- we'd love to see your creations!
 
Take care!
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment