Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Loving My Life

Hey y'all. Is it hot where you are? It's supposed to reach 102* here today! That means that even the pool won't be refreshing. The oppressive heat is the one thing that I can't stand about summer! We will get through it, though. And next week we'll be at the beach so it will be fine!
We do  love to travel in the summertime & have many wonderful memories of fun family trips!
I have created a PL page to share some of  those memories.

 
This was a trip from 2010 when we went to Chincoteague. It was very relaxing & fun. We went on a dolphin tour, saw wild horses & as always, enjoyed time together!
 
All of my journal/PL cards are from We R Memory Keepers. And all of my flair buttons are from The Crafty Pickle.  I used the dragonfly from the Cute Bugs set and the bee, butterfly & bird from the Spring season collection.
 
 
 
The "travel often" wood frame is from Studio Calico.
The large flower is from Basic Grey. 
 
I love the flat back flair buttons! They are less bulky than most & fit nicely in my albums. And they are so darn cute!!
You an check out all the flair, & more, in the shop
 
Have a great day & stay cool!
~Stephanie
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment