Wednesday, July 29, 2015

All Star Card

Hey y'all! It has been a little bit busy & crazy around here recently! I haven't had time to do much crafting (or anything else for that matter)!

But I do have a card to share that I made for my son Ty who was selected to play on our Little League’s All Star team. He was at practice yesterday & fractured his finger when a ball popped up & hit his finger (fourth time it happened in a week).
I figured this card was perfect to give him some encouragement & support right now! Poor guy was so upset that he wouldn't be able to play in the tournament that begins Saturday! The doctor told him to keep his finger wrapped  & rest this week & he would be fine to play the tournament games-YAY!

all star

I punched stars from my card with my Fiskars craft punch. I then used leftover acetate from an old package to place on the inside of my card. Once the top piece of acetate was strongly secured to the card, I filled it with the Star Spangled Relish Mix sequins from the shop. After I had the desired amount of sequins inside, I secured the other side of the acetate with redline tape.
I then added some twine, one of my punched stars & some self-adhesive sequin dots.

IMG_0371

My glitter alphas (that I adore) are AC Thicker's.

IMG_0374

I hope this helps my little guy feel a bit better!

Thanks for stopping by! Make it a crafty day!
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment