Monday, July 20, 2015

New DT & A New Layout

Hi guys & happy Monday night!
I have two things to share today. The first is the new design team announcement over at The Crafty Pickle!
 Meet the new Crafty Pickle Designers @ TheCraftyPickle.com
Head on over to the blog to learn more about each designer!! I am so excited about all  the talent among these ladies. It is going to be so much fun creating along with them!

I also want to share my layout using the latest sketch from My Scraps & More Sketches. It was designed by guest designer Juliana Michaels & is awesome!
 

Here is my page:
 
I have used scraps left over from October Afternoon's Saturday Morning collection and love that they work with my Christmas photos even though they are in no way holiday themed!! 



 

Be sure to play along & link up with this month's sketches as there is an amazing prize to be had!
 July Prize!

Keep on crafting, y'all!
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment