Monday, September 28, 2015

Sweet Birthday Card

Hey y'all!
I am going to keep this post short as I am not feeling well today. My whole weekend was spent laying around the house trying to beat a very nasty cold! YUCK!

I have a card to share that is up on The Crafty Pickle blog today.
 
My sweet friend from high school (yep, we've been friends a LONG time!) had a birthday a week ago and I made her this card:

hbd 2u card

It's a pretty simple card, using scrap papers from  my stash, some rumpled ribbon, foam alphas and this very cute elephant flair button! She adores elephants and when I first saw this button from TCP, she came to mind!

IMG_0702

Isn't the flair button the cutest?! I just love it and hope she enjoys this sweet card as well.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope it's a crafty one for you!
~Stephanie

1 comment: