Friday, September 23, 2011

Looking Back

I made this layout for a challenge at My Mind's Eye blog. The challenge was to create a page with the title "Back to_______" (you fill in the blank). You can check out the challenge & design ideas here:
http://mymindseye.typepad.com/blog/2011/09/blog-challenge-27-layout.html

I have always loved this photo of  the four of us. It was the first day that Ty came home from the hospital & probably the first picture taken of our new family of 4!
It's so hard to believe that that was almost 5 years ago!!!


I have always been a huge MME fan & I love playing along with their blog challenges each month!! For this page, I used a mix of elements from their Andrea Victoria, Quite Contrary, So Sophie, Life Stories & Lush collections. I love how interchangeable their lines are.

Thanks for stopping by!
-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment