Monday, October 24, 2011

Beach Trip

We took a quick trip to the beach last week. We left Wednesday afternoon & came home Friday night (yes, I took the kids out of school)! The kids were so excited! We never made it to the beach over the summer, & while it's not quite the same at this time of year, we had a great, & relaxing time. We ate out; the kids played & ran on the beach; we rented a bike a rode on the boardwalk; we went to the aquarium. Ty was overly excited to see the sharks & the sting rays! But when the opportunity arose to pet a sting ray, he wanted no part of it!!
Our weekend jaunt inspired me to scrap some older beach photos. Here is the result:


I used the September kit from Scrapbook Circle. I love what Amy Tan has created with American Crafts! The map & blue grid papers are from AC. The dot paper is from Basic Grey & was in SC's August kit. I used my EK Success swiss dot punch down the sides of both border papers. All in all, this is a pretty simple page. Glad I got some scrapping done from our beach trip that we took
to Marco Island, FL (over 2 years ago)!  
Have a great evening!
-Stephanie  

No comments:

Post a Comment