Monday, November 28, 2011

10 on a Page!

Hey bloggers! I hope everyone had a very Happy Thanksgiving! We did! It was the perfect day-starting with a walk/run through our neighborhood in the morning with friends, followed by a delicious dinner with our family. It is definitely hard to believe that Thanksgiving is behind us & Christmas is upon us!! Where has the year gone?!
Speaking of Christmas, I started my December Daily album a few days ago. I am hoping to get all the pages completed prior to December 1st (which means I have 2 days left!), so that I can enjoy filling up the album as the days pass & not feel rushed. I have pictures only of the album cover now so I will do another post hopefully soon showing all of my progress.
For now I wanted to post my latest layout. It is for a challenge up at 2Peas called "4x6 Photo Love". Each month the challenge is to create a layout using that many 4x6 photos on a page (e.g. Jan=1, Feb=2,....). This month's challenge is actually from October so the page has 10 4x6 pictures! I have had so much fun playing along with these challlenges. Shimelle Laine is so creative in getting all the photos to work on a page. You can check out the challenge for yourself here:   http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/classes_and_events/classes/22-4x6-photo-love-with-shimelle-laine/.
Here is my layout (photos are from the pumpkin patch 2 years ago):
the front
& the back.
I am excited to see what next month's challenge will hold!

Have a good night!
      

No comments:

Post a Comment