Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Blessings

Happy Tuesday!
I wanted to share a layout that I completed for a challenge at the Scrapbook Circle blog. The challenge this month was to scrap what you are grateful for. I am, of course, so very grateful for my 2 children! These photos are from Thanksgiving of 2009. I used bits & scraps from my stash along with papers from the SC October kit. I love how this page came together & think it really reflects a feeling of gratitude.

The "note" pennant is from Elle's Studio & the "note to self" sticker is from Jillibean Soup. Both were included in the SC kit in October. (Not only am I behind in scrapping photos, I am behind in using kits!!)
Thanks for stopping by! I hope to be back soon with more scrappy shares!
XO
~Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. This is a fabulous page! Thank you so much for sharing and playing along at Scrapbook Circle. I just love what you made!

    ReplyDelete