Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pages

I love scrapbook challenges & am always looking for ones. I recently stumbled on a site called Burlap & Buttercups. It is a kit club & they post challenges several times a month on their blog. You can check it out here http://burlapandbuttercups.blogspot.com/.  Though I have never used one of their kits, they look divine. This month's is filled with My Mind's Eye, Authentique & Pink Paislee!
One of the challenges this month was to use the yellow & gray color scheme. Fortunately, I had some great papers that I was able to work with. Here is what I came up with. This is another photo from the pumpkin patch two years ago!


Everything on this page is from Crate Paper with the exception of the wood alphas, which are from Pink Paislee, & the paper that I punched the butterflies from. That is Basic Grey.

Another challenge at B&B was to scraplift a source of inspiration. I chose this layout from DT member Angie Gutshall:
   
And here is my scraplift:


I loved how Angie used the circles on the bottom of her page. I punched 1-inch circles from a piece of Pebbles paper & popped some of the circles for dimension. These photos are from Leah's 7th birthday party (& yes, she'll be 9 next week)!!

Thanks B&B for all of the fun & inspiration!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment