Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Sketchy

This layout was done for the sketch challenge at Sketchy Thursdays. Here is the sketch:


And here is my layout:



When my mom turned 65, my sister, sister-in-law & I took all of our mom's 8 grandkids to a local paint-your-own pottery store & made a platter for her w/ the kids' handprints. It turned out great & she loved it!
This layout is about her birthday when we gave her the platter. I used Lily Bee Memorandum paper (the newsprint); the pink trim is Crate Paper & so are the "flowers for mama" strip, "unique" sticker, "pretty little things" sticker, & chipboard flower. I also used a paper strip from American Craft's Amy Tan line &  the black & white tape is K&Co.
Have a good night! I, for one, am ready to fall asleep!!

2 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL! What a great idea for your Mom's birthday! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how it just draws your eye to the photo!

    ReplyDelete