Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Lately...

..we have been having lots of quality family time (carving pumpkins, trick-or-treating, family dinners out, shopping, movie-watching, etc.) & I love it!
..Leah has been doing a lot of dancing. She went to her first formal dance with Drew Saturday night for Girl Scouts & LOVED it! (Ty asked if they were going to dance "the disco". She replied "no"!)
She has been caught dancing around the house & outside with her friends!
 ..I have been doing much reading. Just finished "The Well & the Mine" by Gin Phillips & am now reading "The Weird Sisters" by Eleanor Brown.
..Ty has been so excited for the impending arrival of his 5th birthday (in January)! Now that Halloween is over, he has to have something to look forward to!
..I haven't had much time to scrap & am missing it! I did manage to start my December Daily album. I will post more about that another time.
..I can feel a cold coming on & am trying to knock it out before it is full-blown. Drinking lots of hot tea & eating lots of soup!
..the house is filthy because the weather here has been so nice. I love days in the 70's, but it does nothing for getting my house clean!  
..these two are giving us a run for our $!! Chewing on HVAC wires, digging holes big enough to plant trees in, devouring trash bags when we turn our backs. It's a good thing they're so cute!  
   

And here are the latest layouts I have completed. Some of them were finished weeks ago, I just haven't had the time to post them!
This was Ty at 2 1/2. (Makes me miss those days!) The patterned paper is from Lily Bee's Memorandum line-love it!

This is a picture from Mother's Day of 2009. Paper is from My Mind's Eye & the "family" chipboard is from 7Gypsies.

This layout also uses the Memorandum line from Lily Bee, and a mix of other embellishments. Luke & Ty were such good buddies. We all still miss that dog!!

So that's what's been going on in our corner of the world latley. Hope all is well in yours!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment