Monday, January 30, 2012

12 on a Page!

Hello friends!
I am sharing my layout for the last installment of "4x6 Photo Love" at Two Peas in a Bucket. This is from December's class, which means 12 4x6 photos on a page! And I love the technique that Shimelle used this month. It is a stack of photos all matted & placed together on a one-page layout. This was so fun to do & I know I'll be using this idea again!
Here is my layout:




This is also a great way to use up a lot of papers from your stash. I have a hard time throwing away anything scrap related, so I was thrilled to use many of my paper scraps here!
These pictures are from our trip to Chincoteague Island in August of 2010. The kids had a great time seeing all of the wild ponies! 

Have a great Monday!!

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! I loveeeeeeeee the photo, the layers and the banners! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete