Thursday, February 16, 2012

MME Blog Challenge #32

Hey guys! Yes, I am still breathing! And I have a lot to catch up on, but Drew is out of town so it will all have to wait til another time.
Tonight I did want to share my latest layout that I created for the My Mind's Eye blog challenge this month. The theme is "you" and here is the sketch:  MME2012_sketch_layout02_Feb
And  here is my take:


The black & creme paper is from MME Andrea Victoria line; the crepe trim is also MME; the alphas are Making Memories.
This picture was taken almost 3 summers ago! We took the kids to have pictures taken in a studio & he would not cooperate! He was only happy if someone was holding him. Also at this same stage, he used to say "hold you" instead of "hold me". I always loved that & never corrected him. I wanted to do a layout documenting that stage.
Thanks for looking & I hope to share more very soon!!

1 comment: