Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Miracle Pup

Hi blog friends! I am popping in to share my latest layout. I made it using this week's sketch from Sketchy Thursdays. Here is the sketch:
 

And here is my layout:


This is Beau, our newest family member. We adopted him from a local rescue group in April of 2011. He was one of 9 puppies, 6 of which died shortly after their birth. He & one of his brothers were brought to our house for a home visit & we fell in love! A few days later, Beau became a permanent member of our household. We all love this puppy so much & he has been the perfect addition!!

The brown pp is Crate Paper; red polka dot pp is 7Gypsies; mini alphas are My Mind's Eye; chipboard pieces, "hello" tag & "hi friend" sticker are also Crate Paper.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hug your pet today!!

3 comments:

  1. Soooooooo cute!! I loveeeeeee that photo and the heart! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you distressed the paper layers! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete