Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Saying Goodbye

I HAD to play along with this week's sketch from Sketchy Thursdays, as this will be their last! Diana announced last week that it is time to close down the challenge site. I, as I'm sure many scrappers are, am saddened by this news! ST has been such a fun & inspirational site!!! I will miss heading to the site every Thursday morning!
And here is the last sketch:  
This is my layout (photos are from Mother's Day, 2009!):



 The cloud paper is from Bella Blvd; the alphas are AC Thickers; the brown doily diecut is Fancy Pants.
Thanks for stopping by & good luck to DianaHeidi & Julie!!!
(I hate goodbyes!!) 

3 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeee this!!! LOVING the photo and that heart! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your banner is so cute:)
    This layout and photo are just beautiful!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute banner and love the layering! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays! xoxo Heather

    ReplyDelete