Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Isn't She Lovely

Hi friends!
The latest layout I completed (yesterday) I did for a color challenge at My Scrapbook Nook. The challenge was to use the colors grey, yellow, blue & pink. The colors from the March kit fit this challenge perfectly!



Everything here is from MSN's March kit, mostly using My Mind's Eye's Miss Carloine collection.  The flower is from Petaloo & the blue tiny alphas are from October Afternoon.

These pictures were taken when Leah was almost 3 by a wonderful friend of mine who now lives out of state & I miss dearly!! It's so fun to look back & reminisce about when our little girl was still SO LITTLE! It really does not seem like  that long ago! Sigh.

I hope everyone has a good Wednesday night. I am so looking forward to watching "Modern Family"!
~Stephanie

1 comment: