Thursday, March 29, 2012

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things

So last night "Modern Family", which is one of my very favorite t.v. shows, was a repeat! I was bummed but it did allow me to have a lot of time to read (another favorite thing)!

And today in the mail I got my April kit from My Scrapbook Nook! WOW!! (These kits really are my favorite!) Here are some photos of this month's kit:


It features Crate Paper's Storyteller line & it is packed full with papers, sticker sheets, brads, trim, chipboard....!! I was thrilled to open up this kit & dig through! Now to do a few more layouts with the March kit & break into April's!    

Here is the latest  layout I did (which features my favorite people):

I took a class back in November through a local crop taught by Nicole Samuels & learned how to make the chevron design on this layout. I love it & it is probably my favorite scrapping technique right now! (If anyone could tell me how to turn my photos I would be so very grateful!!)

Here is a snapshot of one of my favorite dogs (who happens to now weigh in at 116 pounds!!):

And now I am off to watch "Grey's Anatomy", another favorite t.v. show!!
Good night all!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful lo and I loveeeee your doggy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love your chevrons on your layout, beautiful patterns. your dog is so sweet too, beautiful coat!!!

    i can't wait to see what you create with the April kit.

    ReplyDelete