Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Creative Scrappers

I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! For us it was filled with pool time, friends, family & a large cook-out!
Every year I think about  the men & women who have served & serve this wonderful country of ours & am so very grateful for all they do!

I wanted to share 2 layouts that I did for Creative Scrappers sketch challenge. The first one is from sketch #206.
 
And here is my layout:


I have been loving playing with the Story Teller collection from Crate Paper!
Yes, these pictures are from my daughter's birthday-2 1/2 years ago!! (I am seriously behind!)

The next sketch I did was #208:


And here is my take on this sketch:
This layout uses a mix of Crate Paper lines.  This is when my son turned three (again, almost 2 1/2 years ago)!   
I loved playing along with Creative Scrappers & hope to find time to try some more sketches from their blog!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment