Thursday, May 17, 2012

MME Brad Challenge

This month's first challenge at the My Mind's Eye blog was to use their brads on a layout. Perfect, as I have lots of MME brads around here!!
I used a mix of their collections for this layout:



The black paper & the brads are from the Lost & Found Two collection; the yellow damask paper, gray stripe paper & floral rub-ons are from the Miss Caroline collection; the small blue alphas are from Lime Twist collection; and I used some label/date stickers from the Indie Chic collection! I love how simple it is to mix all of their collections, old & new!!

This picture is of Leah & her two girl cousins. All three of them are the only girl in their families, so I hope that they stay close as they grow together.

Thanks for peeking! Hope you all have a fabulous Thursday! (The Grey's Anatomy season finale looks like it's going to be a good one!!!) Enjoy : )
~Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. i love your sweet clusters of brads, and that photo is absolutely awesome too, beautiful page♥♥

    ReplyDelete