Saturday, July 21, 2012

Just Be....

happy, adventurous, curious, kind (just for starters). I hope my children will heed this bit of advice from me!
I did this layout for a stamping challenge at Frosted Designs but was too late in posting it & did not meet the deadline. Oh well, atleast I got another page done!
 The doily stamp (stamped in red here) is one of my favorites! It's from Cocoa Daisy. I don't stamp too often, but when I do, this is usually one that I gravitate towards!!
The "Just Be" stamp (the pinkoval) is from Studio Calico. They have great stamps, & if I used them more often, I would be tempted to buy them all!
This was a very simple layout & came together in no time at all! Love when that is the case.

I have reached 16 followers on my blog & am so excited!! Thanks for the support everyone! I would love to do a giveaway (will try to post pics of the goodies tomorrow). Here is the deal-when I reach 25 followers I will randomly choose a follower to send a box of scrapping goodness to! So spread the word & tell your friends to join me here!!
Thanks & I'll be back soon!
~Stephanie   


No comments:

Post a Comment