Friday, July 20, 2012

LCTS Reveal #141

So today was reveal day over at Let's Capture These Sketches! Look at this fabulous sketch from Cindy Stevens:

I loved it and had so much fun creating with it! I'm sure you all will too. Be sure to play along and link up your creations at the above link. We all look forward to seeing your layouts!
Here is my take on the sketch:



I used a bunch of supplies from my stash-always a good thing, right?! The bg paper is MME Life Stories ; the alphas are from Simple Stories; the circle journal spot & the button stickers are from Sassafrass;  the foam arrows are from AC Thickers; and I used some rub-ons on the left-hand side from Pink Paislee.
I was glad to scrap these photos of Ty from 2009 having fun on his sisters' plasma car! He was quite the adventurer!!
Thanks for stopping by everyone! I hope to be back very soon with more to share!
Happy Friday night!!
~Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Love this, and love the plasma car. My kids were too old by the time those things came around, but I sure would love to try a scoot on one :)

    ReplyDelete