Saturday, July 7, 2012

My First Reveal!

Today over at Let's Capture These Sketches it is reveal day! This is my first ever reveal & the first with the new sketch team at LCTS. I couldn't be more excited!!
The sketch was provided by the fabulous Natalie Roy & was so easy & so much fun to work with! Everyone's layouts are incredible. If you get a moment, check them all out and PLAY ALONG!!!! We'd love  to see your creations.
Here is the sketch:    
And here is my layout:


I have always loved this photo of Drew & Leah which was taken way back in the fall of 2005.
I used a lot from my stash for this layout. The gardening paper, alphas & chipboard rose are from Echo Park; the chevron paper is from Simple Stories; the cardboard house is from Jillibean Soup & the washi tape is from K&Co.

You should really check out the site-there are so many wonderful ladies to gather so much inspiration from!
I was thrilled to complete my first design team layout & look forward to the next one!

Have a great weekend everyone!!
~Stephanie   

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your pretty layout. The photo is so sweet and I love your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are fewer sights more breathtaking than a daddy with his little girl!

    ReplyDelete