Monday, July 9, 2012

MME July Challenge



So the MME July challenge is to create a monochromatic layout. I received some of their products from the Follow Your Heart collection a little while ago. And since I have a terrible hoarding problem, they have been sitting in a basket for me to stare at (which is great but I really need to break that habit)! I decided to finally use the pp that I have loved since it was first debuted. This collection seemed to fit the challenge well.   

The butterflies, border sticker, & "best day ever" sticker are from the Miss Caroline collection. I misted white tissue paper with silver ink & then fringe cut it & layered it under the photo. The only non-My Mind's Eye items are the alphas. They are from Simple Stories.  
This was a fun layout to make & I like the way it came together.

Hope all is well in your corner. We are supposed to have heavy storms here tonight (again)! So I'm going to walk our dog while I can!!
Take care!
~Stephanie     

No comments:

Post a Comment