Monday, August 27, 2012

Riddersholm Shares

Hey y'all! Today I want to share my Riddersholm layouts. I have to say that I loved playing with this fabulous paper! It is so versatile and detailed. I had never even heard of Riddersholm before I was sent a package from Alda at The Flying Unicorn to create with. I loved it!
The first layout I made uses their Flea Market collection, as do all my layouts. It is a page of Ty & my nephew on the train to Washington D.C. I loved the vintage suitcases that are printed on the paper & wanted to make sure they were visible.

   I added some white paint, rub-ons from 7 Gypsies, foam arrows from American Crafts and a Kaiser Craft envelope to hold my journaling. I cut a tag from the Flea Market paper to use as an accent. Here are a few close-up photos:


 
My next layout also uses the Flea Market collection, which I loved!! It has a vintage feel to it and already looks distressed so it is easy to scrap with!
I started by painting the paper with white paint and then I stamped the blue circles using Tim Holtz distressed ink.

I cut another tag and the "happyness" pennant from the paper to use as embellishments.
Other 3193

This family photo is quite old, 2008 to be exact! But I'm glad I was able to get it scrapped and love the way it turned out. This collection made putting it together super easy and fun!

The next layout I scrapped a picture of Ty & our dog Nellie.

It also uses the Flea Market collection. I lightly inked the paper then began layering.

The "growing" & "with you" wodden embellies are from Prima.

This last layout is a picture of Ty on the trolley in Clearwater. That was all he wanted to do that vacation-take a trolley ride!
The papers are all from Riddersholm Flea Market line. I used a lot from my stash on this one.     

Thanks for letting me share some today. I hope you enjoyed peeking.
Be sure to grab some Riddersholm papers to play with as they are now 20% off in The Flying Unicorn store  !!

Have a great day!  
~Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. All of your Riddersholm layouts are amazing, Stephanie!! Great job! I love all the fun little details you add here and there on your pages, so fun!

    ReplyDelete