Thursday, August 30, 2012

A Good Day

So today was meet the teacher day for both kids! Leah got Ms. Cousins for 4th grade & is so excited to be in her class! She is young, stylish & pretty-you know, all the attributes a 9 year old girl looks for in a teacher-ha ha! I love that she is organized & her room was sparkling! It was like walking in to a showroom. I was in heaven!!
Ty got Mrs. Yearin & let me tell you-she is awesome!  He was a bit nervous & shy & didn't want to talk or have his picture taken. So she pulled upa chair next to him & said " let's play rock, paper, scissors & see if you can beat me. But I'll tell you that you can't beat me b/c I always win!" Well, that got a smile out of him & when he beat her the 2nd time, I got a great picture!
She also gave him a sticker that said he was an official kindergartener.

& he got a Starburst on a paper star that read "You are a STAR". I think he's going to have an amazing year ahead!! In fact, I think they both will!

I have some exciting scrappy news that I will share with you as soon as I am allowed to! I can't wait!

Have a great evening friends!
~Stephanie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment