Saturday, September 1, 2012

Sept Challenges

Happy September y'all!
Today my first challenge went up over at the Flying Unicorn! I am so excited!! You can read all of the details here. It is basically a challenge to use found (non-scrappy specific) items on your page. Here is my example:




I based my layout around the above pictured clover that Ty picked for me years ago! I used "coins" off of an old shirt; a tag ("Found Objects") saved from a bench we bought for our den; a ticket from an arcade; a butterfly from one of my dd's books; and a tag ("Life Proof") from a pair of kids' sneakers!
I would love it if you'd head over to the Flying Unicorn challenge forum & check it out, & play along if you can!! There is a great RAK to be won too!

The next challenge I participated in at The Flying Unicorn was a card recipe challenge by Kelly. I don't make cards too often & it shows! However, here is my card:
The recipe called for a border punch, fussy cutting (the clocks & bird), the color pink, 2 buttons & 3 flowers. Voila!
I hope you can find time to play along with the challenges at the Flying Unicorn . There are some great ones there!
Have a wonderful Saturday friends!
~Stephanie
  

No comments:

Post a Comment