Friday, August 31, 2012

LCTS #147 Reveal

Hi again! Yes, I am back & this time I want to share my layout for the sketch challenge at Let's CApture These Sketches . We worked with another fun layout by Natalie Roy & this one is so versatile! I love that! It gives you a lot of freedom to turn this sketch into whatever you choose.
 Here it is:
 
See, completely  limitless!
Here is my layout:




I used mostly the Beautiful Moments line from Carta Bella on this. The alphas are from Jillibean Soup. The "adventure" label is from MME.
Sorry you have to turn your head sideways to see some of these photos! I swear one day (hopefully soon) I'll learn how to rotate them in Blogger!
Make sure you stop by LCTS & play along with this sketch. Link up to this blog post. We'd love to see your creations!!
Have a great  Friday night!
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment