Sunday, October 21, 2012

Journey in Time

Happy Sunday y'all!
I wanted to share some other projects that I made with the Flying Unicorn's October kit. I have already shared my OTP & 2 layouts. Today I have a card & another layout to show you.





Everything here is from the kit except for the "let the good time roll" sticker (which is old Cosmo Cricket), the small alphas (also Cosmo Cricket) & the brown clock arm stickers. I did some distressing & inking on the papers & tags then went about layering. This photo is of Ty & Drew at Field Days of the Past last year. They were watching the tractor pull! We went again this year & the kids had fun, but Ty did not want to see the tractor pull! He said it was too loud. I was shocked as that was always his FAVORITE part of the whole event!!

This is a birthday card I made from the kit for our neighbor, who is also Ty's best friend.
I started with the TCW mask & Pan Pastels. The car is fussycut from a sheet of KasierCraft paper.

That's all for now. Hope you all have a fabulous day! We are headed to the pumpkin patch!!
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment