Friday, October 19, 2012

Spooky Things

Hey blog friends! I am here today to share with you some Halloween projects I have recently made. All Halloween items are on sale in the Flying Unicorn store! Everything is 20% off until October 31!!

My first project is a mini album using Pink Paislee's Phantom collection . I have always thought Pink Paislee's products were incredible & this collection is no exception! The papers are so fun & there are so many elements that you can fussy cut to use as embellishments like I did.


I started with plain chipboard & cut two 6x6 pieces for the front and back covers. I painted them with Mod Podge then added my selected paper. The title is fussy cut from the "Haunted" paper. A great sheet of paper to play with! In fact, that is where most of my embellishments in this album came from!


The black bird and the skull and crossbones tag are from my stash. I love the banners on the paper and the fun silhouette printed paper!







 Once all of my pages were embellished and in order, I used some twine from my stash to tie the album together. I also added the witches hat and cauldron that were from one of my daughter's old charm bracelets to the cover. I just need to add more pictures from Halloween's past and this mini is done!

I also completed a layout from the fabulous Pink Paislee collection!



All papers and brads are from Pink Paislee. The black cat is a glitter cut from Fancy Pants.
Make sure you all buy some festive Halloween products before the sale is over! You don't want to be left out in the dark! Heee heee hee hee heeeee!!
Happy Haunting!
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment