Saturday, October 27, 2012

LCTS #155!!

Hey everyone! I hope you're enjoying your Saturday! We are busy around here getting ready for "Frankenstorm". Nothing beats hurricane preparedness. We stocked up on ice, non-perishable foods, batteries, water-all the essentials. It is expected that we could be w/o power for days. And since we've been through that many times before, I want to be ready this time! They are saying that Sandy could come through here sometime b/t Monday early a.m. & Tuesday. We are preparing for the worst, but hoping for the best!! Hope you all are safe if you're in her path!
It's time for another reveal at Let's Capture These Sketches! This week's sketch comes from Natalie Roy & it's a great one!


Here is my layout:
The "family" & camera stamps are My Mind's Eye, as are the hexagon papers, crocheted flower, butterflies & word strips.




I started with the ink splatters & then placed my papers. From there I just started adding bits & pieces.
I hope you get a chance to play along! Please do & make sure to link up your creation!
Happy weekend y'all!
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment