Saturday, November 3, 2012

Nov Layouts

Hey y'all!
I hope you all are doing well. We survived Sandy unscathed-didn't even lose power. I was shocked but oh so grateful! Now my heart breaks daily as I see the teriible destruction in NJ & NY! Gonna do a major clean-out around here & donate to the Red Cross. We need to realize how fortunate we are!

I have been a busy, busy mama this week! Book Fair is in full swing at the kids' school & I am co-chairing it this year for the first time! It's a lot of work but so very worth it. I love seeing all the kids get excited about new books! 

Today was kit reveal at Flying Unicorn. This kit is totally amazing & is my favorite so far! It is chock-full of fabulous papers from Teresa Collins, Authentique & Cosmo Cricket, as well as divine die cuts & delicious chipboard pieces! You will not want to miss out! And I've heard that almost all of the add-ons are sold out. So act quickly!!!
Here are my layouts so far. I have a few more planned in my head-just have to get them down on paper!LOL!!




Here is the OTP this month. It is a 10x10 stretched burlap canvas.
 
 I painted mine black first then added the sentiment, which is a line from a favorite Cristina Perry song. I added a metal bird from Prima; kraft diecut flowers from Maya Road & a Flying Unicorn flower, all of which are available in the Flying Unicorn store.
You certainly will love working with this kit! It has so much to offer!!!
Happy Saturday! I hope to be back tomorrow w/ a Halloween update!
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment