Friday, November 9, 2012

CSI #45


Hey friends! The Flying Unicorn is the main sponsor this month at CSI. We are all thrilled to be able to play along with as many cases as we'd like!! I chose to start with this week's case file.



Here are the details:

And here is my layout:


I used the evidence: trees, book paper (the punched butterflies), wood (the wooden bead in the center of he green flower), metal (the bird on a branch-which can be found in the Flying Unicorn store). For the testimony I went with "add a button to your journal spot (which is under my photo), & inspirational words-home & family. My journaling talks about how "there's no place like home" takes on a new meaning when relating to the closeness of our family ties. I used the November KOM from Flying Unicorn, which contained all of the beautiful papers & elements seen here. You can check it out here.

Thanks for peeking ya'll! I hope to be back soon with Halloween pics & some updates. Things have been crazy busy around my way!
'Night!
~Stephanie    

1 comment:

  1. Funny how will live in the same city and yet it's only scrappy websites that we cross paths! Saw your layout up at CSI and thought, I know who did this!

    ReplyDelete