Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Is It Really December?!

Today was another unseasonably warm day here, 73*!!
I took Ty to the doctor for what looked like red welts on  his lower legs. Turns out to be bug bites. The dr. says they could be from no-see-ums. But Ty says they don't itch! Weird! So after his appt, we went to the mall to return something & had lunch together. It was a fun date & made me realize how much I miss time with  him.
I din't get any more decorating done around the house & now I need to go out & buy more lights for the tree. That's on my to-do list for tomorrow. I did get some more shopping done though! But still have lots to do.
Right now I am off to try to get some scrapping done! Lots of obligations to get checked off my list!
Have a great night ya'll!
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment