Monday, December 3, 2012

The Tree-Part One

Hello friends! Hope your Monday was painless. Mine was okay. I am getting stressed out about everything that needs to get done & I think it showed in my mood today! Oops! Should try harder to not let that happen!
So we put our tree in the stand yesterday afternoon & Drew wanted to let it fall out some overnight. So today when he got home from work, Leah berated him about getting the lights put on it. She is soooo excited to start hanging the ornaments. I told her it is a slow process & will take days. She can't wait to get started!!
So today was the first day:
Maybe tomorrow I'll muster up the energy to put on the topper &  the tree skirt! We shall see....

I also wanted to share my layouts made using the Flying Unicorn's December kit, Ode to Yesteryear. This is yet another fun and versatile kit! Be sure to get yours soon!!



This was made using Ruby Rock-It paper, I used 2 Fabscraps chipboard crowns as masks, then added some gesso randomly. Added in some RR journaling spots & trims to give it a feminine feel. Leah & I went to see the Rockettes when they came to town a few years ago!





For this one I added the transparency sheet over a pp; misted the cb alphas then added mica flakes (so much fun!); then I added in some fun embellies & journaling spots!







This is the last one for tonight! And there are the cb crowns that I used as a mask on my first layout! Love the way they look!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great night!
~Stephanie
  

No comments:

Post a Comment