Friday, December 14, 2012

This is What 10 Looks Like.....


My baby girl turned 10 on Monday! Yes, ten!!!
And after what happened today, I am so very grateful that she is well, healthy & happy. My heart breaks for the innocent lives lost & the tragedy that these poor families are having to endure. It's all so senseless.
Leah had a wonderful birthday! I took her lunch from Panera to school & had lunch with her & after school, Mom-Mom & Aunt Kelli & Trey came over to giver her her gifts! Then she, Drew & Ty went to dinner while I was at my scrap club. A fun-filled day for sure!
Here is a picture of her getting her ears pierced. She was very brave!!
And we are now going to NYC because that is what she wanted to do for her tenth birthday!
I am so proud of the young lady she has become. She is so strong, independent, compassionate & kind. She has made our lives so much better by being in it!

Good night!
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment