Saturday, December 22, 2012

LCTS Reveal #163

Hey everyone and happy Saturday! Are you ready for Christmas? I have one last gift card to buy then I need to wrap presents.
Tonight I am going to a cookie exchange party at a friend's house & am looking forward to a few hours to myself!
New York was loads of fun (more on that later), but 6 days striaght with the fam and we all deserve a little break!!

Yesterday was reveal day at Let's Capture These Sketches! Here is this week's sketch by Vicki Saulnier:

And here is my layout:



I used the December kit from the Flying Unicorn to create this layout. The birdcage is fussy cut from a piece of Ruby Rock-It pp. We hope you find a moment in this chaotically busy time of year to create with us! If you do, link up here!
Have a great day!!
~Stephanie

1 comment: