Sunday, January 6, 2013

Carpe Diem w/ Flying Unicorn

Hey y'all! Flying Unicorn's kit of the month, Carpe Diem, is by far my favorite!! It is packed full of Basic Grey, Pink Paislee and Fancy Pants. Some of my all time fave manufacturers! I want to share some of the projects I have made so far with this astounding kit.
First up is a card I made for Leah's tenth birthday. I loved  the word-printed paper from PP's Portfolio collection. I also cut the bird from the PP packaging.


Second is a layout that I made also using the Portfolio papers from Pink Paislee. The blue trim is from Ruby Rocket, leftover from the December kit. The "good times" ticket & grey banner are from the Fancy Pants diecut sheet. The flags above the title are from Basic Grey & everything else is from Pink Paislee. How adorable is Ty rockin' out with Leah's pink guitar?!

The last layout I have to share tonight was created with Basic Grey's Serenade collection. I love this one! The colors and patterns are incredible! I masked and misted with Fireworks in tangelo along the side.
 I added a lot of paper strips on top of each other going up the page. A few cluster of the oh-so-fun Basic Grey flowers, some lace trim that I colored with Smooch inks.
 I made a bow using the Tim Holtz filmstrip ribbon and added some more BG flowers in the middle. This is from one of my favorite photo shoots of Leah at Virginia Beach.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Sunday night!
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment