Friday, January 4, 2013

Twelve in '12

Hey y'all!
So I know I am a few days behind, but that is because our computer crashed the day after Christmas and we just got it back! That was a real PITA!!
I want to do a "favorite layouts" post, so here are my favorite 12 layouts from 2012 (in no particular order):
1.

This was made using the November kit from Flying Unicorn. I loved this collection from Teresa Collins!  I had so much fun playing around with it.

2.
This was also made using Flying Unicorn's November kit. I mixed all the products up on this one. Love this picture of Leah from 2009!

3. This was made using a kit from My Scrapbook Nook featuring October Afternoon's collection Sassparilla. How cute is Ty?!

4. I like how simple and clean this layout is. The photo mat opens to reveal my journaling.

5. This one was inspired by Jen Jockish, one of scrappy crushes! I love how she makes such fun use of negative space & tried it out here.

6. I had so much fun here playing with different layers and textures. And this is an awesome photo, taken by one of my favorite people! Thanks Laura!

7. This was my first layout designed for Let's Capture These Sketches. I love the subtle, feminine feel to it.

8. This was a lot of fun to create and I used a lot of products that I had been hoarding for some time!

9. This was also fun to make and I used many Crate Paper chippies that I had been hoarding.

10.  I like the color scheme here and all of the fun elements on the page! And of course, Leah's sass!!

11. This was made for a color challenge at  the Flying Unicorn. Not colors I would usually scrap together, but I love the outcome. This is also a special picture taken by my good friend, Laura.

12. This is a recent one made with the January kit from Flying Unicorn. Love the corrugated cardboard, diecuts and grungy feel!

So, there you have them- my favorite layouts from 2012! It looks like I need to scrap more photos of Ty!!
Hope you all had a creative year and that this one will be filled with as much, or more, creativity too!   
'Night,
~Stephanie 




  








No comments:

Post a Comment