Sunday, January 20, 2013

Little Moments


 Happy Sunday everyone! Today I want to share the OTP project from Flying Unicorn's January kit. It is a box containing a 6x6 chipboard mini. I loved this mini album from the moment I opened my Flying Unicorn box!

I used a mix of the Basic Grey papers from the kit to cover the outside of the box. The letters are American Crafts Thickers. I misted some of the KaiserCraft lace and added a resin flower that I misted with Glimmer Mist.


I added tissue paper to the top, the FabScraps butterflies that I also misted then applied Liquid Pearls, the aqua bling and a wooden bauble from  my stash.


I used all of the Magnolia papers from the kit to create the inside pages.


I added some black ink (I don't think I can make a page without black ink splatters!), tags from Fancy Pants (in the kit also) and some older ones from KaiserCraft and some pearls and other small embellies from my stash.





The "M" fell off of this page sometime before I took the picture & I just noticed it! Oops!!







I had so much fun creating this mini and am really pleased with the way it turned out! I love that I now have a special place to showcase pictures of my kids when they were little. All of these photos were taken by my good friend Laura & they are so precious to me.
Thanks for letting me share my project with you. Have a great evening!
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment